How To Apply
- your household's income and assets are at, or below, the limits established by Saskatchewan Housing Corporation (SHC) from time to time
- you are able to live independently, either alone or with supports
- your household fits with the type of housing we have available in your community
- you have good rental references from landlords
- you are not in Canada on a student visa, or as a visitor
- Senior Applicant, must be 55+ years of age
- Family Applicant must have at least one dependent
The Saskatoon Housing Authority would encourage all potential applicants to visit our office to obtain application forms and detailed information regarding required supporting documentation.
Application forms can also be picked up at the Saskatoon Housing Authority office, or mailed to you upon request.
Saskatoon Housing Authority
525 - 24th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0K9
Office hours are: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Saskatoon Housing Authority will send you a confirmation letter once your application has been received. This letter will provide you information regarding any required next steps.
How priority is decided
Priority and placement is given to approved applicants with the greatest need based on current housing conditions, current shelter costs and income.
Application Cover Letter (PDF - 193 KB)
Housing Application (PDF - 285 KB)
Housing Application (Fillable PDF - 1.7 MB)
Reference and Tenant History (PDF - 117 KB)
Reference and Tenant History (Fillable PDF - 1.4 MB)
Instructions For E-Transfer
Rent Reduction/Change of Income Application Form
Emotional Support Animal Application - FILLABLE
Emotional Support Animal Application - PRINT
Emotional Support Animal Caretaker Contact - FILLABLE
Emotional Support Animal Caretaker Contact - PRINT
Emotional Support Animal Medical Form - FILLABLE
Emotional Support Animal Medical Form - PRINT
Emotional Support Animal Tenant Fact Sheet
Consent to Provide Medical Verification
Emergency housing is not available.